ProfessionalsTuesday, 06 November 2012 00:00
Thank you for your interest in our website dedicated to careers in the PMP Group. We invite you to read the job offers that we have prepared and development opportunities.
As a PMP Group employee you will have the opportunity to be a part of a creative team and improve your skills through trainings and various development programs. Our success is achieved thanks to our employees, thus ambitious candidates, full of fresh ideas, open to gaining new knowledge and sharing it with others are crucial to PMP Group. We expect that in your work you will fallow the values, on which our company is focused. We rely on qualities such as diligence, flexibility of thinking, willingness to development, self-reliance, responsibility, honesty, ability to cooperate.
If you believe that PMP Group is the right company for you and that you possess the predispositions and competencies that we are looking for – contact us now on e-mail:
Current job offers in PMPoland S.A.:
- Regional Sales USA
- Junior Regional Sales USA
- Mechanical Engineer
- Milling Operator
- Project Manager
- Assembly Engineer
- Machine Fitter
If you want to know more about the job offer, click on the name of the job title and see if you fit into our team.
If, however, none of the current job do not match your competence and experience but still would you like to work in our company please send your CV to our HR department and we will look at you. Maybe some time we will be looking for someone like you.
- Work in the international, dynamically growing company with over 160 years of experience in the paper industry
- Independent, ambitious work station and participation in creating and development product company
- Interestingly, foreign business trips (around the world)
- Attractive incentive system and social support (subsidies to housing and commuting, leisure and forms of financing sports and cultural activities: BenefitSystems cards and carnets to Termy Cieplickie etc.)
- Stable conditions for cooperation, the contract of employment and salary appropriate to their skills and the results achieved
- The possibility of horizontal promotion within a work station
- Possibility of raising qualifications and licenses, and the development of professional competence within the University PMP, including technical training and language courses and other development training
- Friendly atmosphere, work in a culture of knowledge sharing and common efforts to achieve success
- Attractive geographical location of Jelenia Góra - opportunities for summer and winter sports (cycling routes, cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, mountain tourism).