In the interests of the well-being of employees and business partners, to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, as of March 19, 2020, we manage:
- Total entry ban on PMPoland S.A. and PMP Group Sp. z o.o. facilities for persons who are not employees of PMP with the exception of:
- representatives of state institutions and bodies or representatives of public administration operating on the basis of separate provisions,
- persons providing transport services to PMP as part of their ongoing operations,
- employees of external companies providing work on PMP premises as part of their ongoing operations.
- The obligation to wear protective masks reducing the risk of virus transmission by:
- representatives of state institutions and bodies or representatives of public administration while present in PMP premises,
- persons performing transport services while present in PMP.
This order is valid until further notice.