Standard rebuild by PMP includes changing of old, inefficient sections of TM and applying brand-new technological items to reach higher capacity or better quality of the final product. This type of rebuild covers: understanding goals of the rebuild, precise calculation, on site measurement, scheduling, design of the new equipment and manufacturing of new core technological units, pre-assembly at PMP facility, all necessary tests, transportation to the mill site, adjustment, optical alignment and erection at site, engineering commissioning, technological start-up and post start-up assist.
- Requirements analysis
- Core units application/design/manufacturing
- Auxiliary systems application
- Essential refurbishment services
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Erection/optical alignment
- Technological start-up/post start-up services